Stave Shells Available (with hardware)

Chasforeman

Reaction score
I have a 2 stave shells I'm willing to sell/trade for:
- Smaller than 16” cymbals (Meinl, Istanbul, Bosphorus)
- vintage or new hardware
- ludwig, rogers, slingerland bass pedals
- any kind of drums

The shells are close to 3/4" thick.
- 10" x approx. 10" | walnut, pecan, and maple (maple is from basketball court) | walnut oil, wax finish | single-flange hoops
- 14" x approx. 7" | maple, mahogany shell | walnut oil, wax finish | Single-flange hoops and basic strainer

I created these inspired by single-tension vintage drums. There are a few videos on my Instagram @chas.4man. All hardware on the shells have an intentional patina, weathered look. Each shell comes with hoops, rods, and heads. No snare beds are cut.

Attachments

Last edited:

cplueard

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 stave shells I'm willing to sell/trade for:
- 16" or 17" cymbals (Meinl, Istanbul, Bosphorus)
- vintage hardware
- any kind of drums

The shells are close to 3/4" thick.
- 10" x approx. 10" | walnut, pecan, and maple (maple is from basketball court) | walnut oil, wax finish | single-flange hoops
- 14" x approx. 5.5" | alder shell with milk paint exterior, wax coat | includes single-flange hoops and Pearl strainer, butt plate
- 14" x approx. 4" | maple, mahogany shell | walnut oil, wax finish | triple-flange hoops and basic strainer

I created these inspired by single-tension vintage drums. There are a few videos on my Instagram @chas.4man. All hardware on the shells have an intentional patina, weathered look. Each shell comes with hoops, rods, and heads.
I'd love to see more pictures of that 14 x 4 if you have any. I'll put together list of possible trade items and PM you once I'm home.

Latest posts