header.nohb.html

Stingy lavender flame floor Tom

Thebstar

Reaction score
I am looking for a late 60's early 70's Slingy lavender flame floor tom. 10x14 14x14 or 13x15 preferred. Does anybody have any ideas? I cannot find one nor find the wrap to re-wrap an existing drum.

tgregorek

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
there's a whole set of those on ebay right now. Been on there for a while, I'd contact the seller and make a deal.

Thebstar

Reaction score
there's a whole set of those on ebay right now. Been on there for a while, I'd contact the seller and make a deal.

I will look again, I didn't see them. All I have seen are blue satin, thanks for the heads up!

DWSlingerland45

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thebstar, If you search ebay under Slingerland drums or Slingerland drum kit they will pop up.They've been there over a year I believe. I want to say he started approx 1400 now down to 1100 approx. And Welcome by the way!

Thebstar

Reaction score
Thebstar, If you search ebay under Slingerland drums or Slingerland drum kit they will pop up.They've been there over a year I believe. I want to say he started approx 1400 now down to 1100 approx. And Welcome by the way!

I found them and they are sitting at 1195, confirmed the color. Now time to negioate. I have the lavender 18" kick and 14" snare cocktail kit (still has the original handle on the kick) have found a 12" late 60's Tom so really just need the floor. Always good to have a small kit to use in other configs.

This site is fantastic, thanks for the help and welcome!