Don't remember them.
Must've been later on.
Here's what I have. Look familiar?

2022_0517_202101_CerealBoxRecords.jpg

Last edited:

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
I think I have a Bobby Sherman 45, but not a ceral box record.
The 4 I showed you are all I have....I think.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Always loved Toni Wine's vocals. She has such a sweet touch.
That was a pretty solid group ... Toni, Ron Dante, Andy Kim, and Bobby Bloom to name a few.
There's a reason those songs did so well ... even though they were "bubblegum".
Solid song construction, great vocalists, and serious session players.
That's a pretty good forumula for success.

mydadisjr

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I got a LEE HAZELWOOD story (Lee wrote "Boots are Made For Walkin" and "Some Velvet Morning").

I played with a faded Nashville semi-star (Rod Hart... google him) at a big country dance hall in Prescott AZ all thru the 1980's... anyway, Rod knew Lee Hazelwood from his days in Nashville and Lee would hang out in Arizona with Wrecking Crew session guitarist AL CASEY a lot. So Lee comes up to Prescott one night with Al Casey and they were just getting really loaded at the club. Lee eventually gets up to sing with Al on guitar, and we stumble thru BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN'. Lee H just sorta drunkenly mumbled the words. It was a real mess! He acted like a total drunken star, would not talk to a nobody drummer like me.

Here is another one from Lee and Nancy... what a video!! Kinda shows Lee's non-singing vocal style

5stroke

Reaction score
My friends and I would sit around just howling at that little record, playing it over and over and over again. I'd like to say it was a product of adolescent humor that I matured from, but unfortunately once I found it on YT decades later, I began to howl at it just like before...:lol:

5stroke

Reaction score
Like Incense and Peppermint, this song made ZERO sense to me but sounded so way out I got buzzed listening to it each time. Great little intro groove, though, that stayed with my percussive mind over the years to come.

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Like Incense and Peppermint, this song made ZERO sense to me but sounded so way out I got buzzed listening to it each time. Great little intro groove, though, that stayed with my percussive mind over the years to come.

The Frikken Quo!Crank it!

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I bought a Alice Cooper tour program….1974?…
It had a cardboard cut out record on it..

Nobody loves me……I THINK was the song…..