Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice snare drum . What kind is it ?

dziekujemy

Bart grom Poland

Reaction score
Nice snare drum . What kind is it ?

dziekujemy
Oh mister,finaly i can answear to your qestion,i have problem with internet and translator,this snare is old Czech product,produced in kraslice city about 1970,It calls amati lignalone,it remember times when Czech republic and slovakia was connected in one country behind iron curtain. East Europa. what do you think about our music?

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are influenced by Pink Floyd and Allan Parsons . I also think the bass guitar is too dominant in the mix . Overall, I think you've succeeded and should continue to pursue this style . It seems you are together heading in a good, panoramic direction .

My Dad fought Kesselring's paratroopers at Monte Cassino, Bologna and Ancona . Brygada Karpacka , General Anders .

Last edited:

Bart grom Poland

Reaction score
I think you are influenced by Pink Floyd and Allan Parsons . I also think the bass guitar is too dominant in the mix . Overall, I think you've succeeded and should continue to pursue this style . It seems you are together heading in a good, panoramic direction .
My brother (guitar) also thinks that bass guitar is to much expanded in the mix.i did the mix,mayby its because i dont hear bass, its mine ears problem, that's why i'm turning bass up. Pink Floyd,yes i like them,specialy "comfortable numb". I also listen to Leed zeppelin, King Crimson and many old british bands,i have to listen Allan Parsons-i did not hear it yet.

Bart grom Poland

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "BennyK, post: 2079857, członek: 2756"]
Myślę, że jesteś pod sprzętem Pink Floyd i Allan Parsons. Myślę też, że gitara basowa jest zbyt dominująca w miksie. Ogólnie myślę, że odniosłeś sukces i powinieneś kontynuować ten styl. Wygląda na to, że razem zmierzacie w dobrym, panoramicznym kierunku.

Mój tata walczył ze spadochroniarzami Kesselringa pod Monte Cassino, Bolonią i Ankoną.
[/ QUOTE [/ QUOTE]

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I like the snare sound as well, a bit like a six lugger. I like the mellowness of the song, puts me in a relaxed mood. I like the bass guitar, its pronounced not loud, at least imo....I,d like to hear more.