Studio 666

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well ... the first part looks very entertaining.
Then they did that fangs and horror thing that turns the corner into silly schlock.
Not a huge fan of those films.
It's ... not for me.
I would however like to watch the first part.
It looked good.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is it a comedy or a horror flick?

From the trailer, it looks like it could end up going down as the next Spinal Tap.

Love the line - " You found a new music note? ....... It's an L " :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

lamartee

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he is making a movie. This is just a goof used as a teaser for a new album or just for the heck of it.

afwdrums

Reaction score
I don't think he is making a movie. This is just a goof used as a teaser for a new album or just for the heck of it.

I thought that your theory sounded at least plausible, it's not a bad marketing ploy actually, but I looked, it's a real movie, they're already selling tickets to screenings and everything

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
So is it a comedy or a horror flick?

From the trailer, it looks like it could end up going down as the next Spinal Tap.

Love the line - " You found a new music note? ....... It's an L " :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Horror-comedy. Only in theaters Feb. 25. When's the last time y'all went to a theater?

lamartee

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep I was mistaken. Still a big goof on horror movies! (I would have gone with a "Crash of Doom" for a beheading though)

Last edited:

dsteinschneider

Reaction score
Many of the best known horror movies have a large portion of comedy mixed in. Recent examples are "Tucker and Dale vs Evil" and "Us".

I went to see Dune last week in an "upgraded" theater (high quality audio and a digital projector with a screen at least twice the size of the typical multiplex) - well done science fiction - one of the highlights of the movie is the very percussion heavy Hans Zimmer score.

TonyVazquez

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Whatever it is, I perceive it as one huge meme; and I LOVE IT!!!
Dave Grohl, in this case, is NOT your average-joe drummer... the dude is
all-around pure talent and genius,
and a gifted writer as well.

Celebrities lately have been dropping like flies; may they rest in peace.
But if Dave Grohl were to pass away right now or anytime soon, I as a fan would be so devastated. He's an inspiration!

I want this movie on DVD or Bluray!!!