header.nohb.html

Studio Build

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Window frames built and sanded. Staining to match the beams tomorrow. Kaboom! Glass in this week.

windows.jpg
windows2.jpg

Hop

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking.... What part of Lost Sandwiches do you live in?

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking.... What part of Lost Sandwiches do you live in?
Glendale. Better known in the travel brochures as the Gateway to the Verdugos. I voted for The Gateway to the Intersection of the 134 and 5 Freeways but the city council didn't go for it.

Hop

DFO Master
Reaction score
Glendale. Better known in the travel brochures as the Gateway to the Verdugos. I voted for The Gateway to the Intersection of the 134 and 5 Freeways but the city council didn't go for it.
Silly city councils...
They didn't go for the brochure tagline I had for my town either: San Pedro, "Where the ghetto meets the sea!"
Go figure???

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Doors in. Some mahogany plus two double paned studio doors between CR and live room. Still need to be stained. Control room window frames sanded and stained with a little accent color in the control room right where the board is going. Part of the track lighting in.
Floor tomorrow. Kinda looks like a studio.

CRoom.jpg
Doors2.jpg
more doors.jpg
Glass Doors.jpg

D

DBT

Haha absolutely. Part of the trim is a trough that hopefully will look like the base board where all the wiring will run. Painted same as the walls. That and the studio windows next week.
Thanks for the update . Looking sharp .

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
crunch time; not too late could go either way to drop this idea now and turn it into a dentist office
@owr ?