Summit Solid Curly Maple Double Bass Drumset For Sale: (2)15x22,7x10,8x12,9x13,14x14FT,16x16FT w/6.5x14 Matching Snare

Quai34

Reaction score
So, the 5000$ is for the full kit 6 pieces plus snare or for half of the kit? If yes, half is around 2500$? Or each is at 5000$?

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
So, the 5000$ is for the full kit 6 pieces plus snare or for half of the kit? If yes, half is around 2500$? Or each is at 5000$?
The kit is $5500 plus shipping and yes, that is for the whole enchilada. If I can find two interested parties, I'll split the kit up into two kits and as long as I net $5500 plus shipping...so, effectively, yes...around $2750 for each half plus shipping. I even have an additional 8x14 matching Curly Maple Snare drum available for an extra fee, so each buyer can have a matching snare drum. I'll post pictures below...it's an amazing drum.
Buyer pays any PayPal fees. I am happy to go via Venmo or Zelle too.

Last edited:

Drumbelly

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Amazing gear from an even better seller. Sorry about the physical woes Rob, I find myself in a similar situation, otherwise, I would be very interested in those for myself. GLWTS

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Amazing gear from an even better seller. Sorry about the physical woes Rob, I find myself in a similar situation, otherwise, I would be very interested in those for myself. GLWTS
Thank you, Scott. Unfortunately, it is what it is. It's just that time for me and someone will get a hell of a deal on this kit. BTW, we need to catch up. Let's connect via phone soon, ok?

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Here's the Reverb link so that you can see the pictures in a much higher resolution. It gives you a better idea of just how gorgeous these drums are! They sound even better than they look. Also, I have offered the drums up here at a DrumForum Discount price. It will save you $500 plus your state sales tax. It's a sizable discount.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
God luck with the sale but more importantly I hope the health issues get better in time. I hope you have something that you are taking that is giving you some comfort Sir.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is a definite bargain. Treviso1 is the man - he always has pristine gear, and he's a helluva drummer, as well. I've purchased several drums from him in the past, and they always exceeded my expectations. Buy with confidence, folks.
This man speaks the truth!

Rob is as true blue as they come, an amazing drummer and these drums are simply off the charts. Such an incredible deal and opportunity.