Superior Drums 2.20 For Sale

Horizon

Reaction score
SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.2. $135, WITH FREE SHIPPING
I HAVE ALL DISKS IN MINT CONDITION, THE ORIGINAL BOX, AND RELEASE TO BUYER LICENSE/CODES UPON THE CONFIRMED SALE. THIS VERSION WAS BOUGHT (BY ME), NOT SECOND HAND.
I WAS TRYING TO SELL THIS ON REVERB, BUT DUE TO THERE GUIDELINES ON USED SOFTWARE, THEY WON’T PERMIT ME TO DO SO. YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK THOUGH, ON MY PREVIOUS SALES (19 ALL 5 STAR), BY GOING TO “JAMES’S GEAR LOCKER, NORTH OLMSTED, OHIO, US.

1. IMG_1164.jpg

Horizon

Reaction score
Will this work in pro tool 10?
Icebone, I'm almost positive it does, and can't see any reason why it shouldn't. It should be that when you start to load the program, as in any other program, they'll ask 'what platform/DAW you're working with?'. I'll investigate the whole thing right now, be totally sure, and get back to you.

Horizon

Reaction score
I've emailed Toontrack Superior Support, to get the full lowdown on Pro Tools 10 compatibility. I'll email you their reply, and you can move forward as you wish. J

Horizon

Reaction score
From everything, I've read on Superior's Forum..., your answer is "yes". I hope this helps.

Warm regards
James

Horizon

Reaction score
Icebone,

I got the following this morning from Toontrack (Superior Drums). I hope this clears things up. Give me a shout if you want the disks & license codes, and product manager.

Warm Regards
James

"Toontrack Support (Toontrack)

May 18, 2020, 9:28:55 AM CDT

Hey James,

sorry for any confusion and that it seemed to have breezed over the question.

Superior Drummer 2 or 2.4 (the most recent update) will work with Pro Tools 10. Pro Tools utilizes a proprietary file type that we provide in the update".

Horizon

Reaction score
I found out my thread was deleted because I "hadn't posted at least 5 times", but I did check with Toontrack (Superior Drums) for Pro Tools 10 compatibility. They emailed me back (and I have the email), saying that "Pro Tools will work with either Superior 2.0 or the 2.4 upgrades." I've got the license & product manager codes for the transfer as well. Once again, if you're worried about making the deal, feel free to check my Reverb Store (James Johnson, North Olmsted, Ohio). I have about twenty 5 Star feedbacks, with no negatives. Hopefully, this will make you a bit more secure if you do indeed decide to buy it. I also have a Paypal account to make the transaction.

Warm Regards
James

Latest posts