Sweet Spot Machined Aluminum Cymbal Toppers!

RickPlaysDrums

Reaction score
I originally posted about the Camber t-tops and researched all of them including the Pearl's and ended up with these because of the quality, fit & look (at a great price). The super quick release features were the last think on my design priority list.
So, what'd you settle for, The T-Tops?

I think the T-Tops are cool too. Simplistic in design, but functional. Not over- engineered. They do the job. And, as a bonus, no detachable parts to lose.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So, what'd you settle for, The T-Tops?

I think the T-Tops are cool too. Simplistic in design, but functional. Not over- engineered. They do the job. And, as a bonus, no detachable parts to lose.
Nope! I got the Sweet spot toppers. Read my first post and you can read about them and see pictures!

gwbasley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Since it's round I doubt you would lose it in a club. You tighten it and it's not going anywhere. No way to strike a round shape off of a stand! Now the wingnut is a different story, you can spin it off with a stick hit.
Yeah, you will probably find it....but not until you are packing up and your bass player finds it under his speaker cab.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, you will probably find it....but not until you are packing up and your bass player finds it under his speaker cab.
Right, but theirs nothing to find if it's not lost in the first place!

Latest posts