header.nohb.html

Talk about random... My FULL VINTAGE DRUM TRIGGER RIG! SOLD!

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD in full locally, thanks for all the looks

So I was unsure where to stick this and thought, what difference does it make, no one is going to be interested in it as a full unit and I can't ship it complete if someone DID want to buy the whole rig!

BUT, take a look at the components as a few are pretty darn cool and all in great shape (save the Hush II missing a knob). IF you happen to be in my general area (I am willing to drive an hour or two from Chattanooga and meet up so Atlanta, Nashville, etc) as the pieces are worth more than the whole. The cabinet is a Peavy (now AUDI!) 315S International and sounds great as a side fill. It's got a few bumps and bruises and the case could stand to be re-foamed but still serviceable. I'm told the Roland SA 120 amp is very desirable... OK, prove it, I think it's just heavy (I do have the rack ears still) and the reverbs, mixer, EQ and D4 all work great! Tons of triggers and cords and ready to set up and trigger your kit today... you too can have the hippest hybrid kit in town with true, working vintage gear!

Honestly, this rig served me faithfully in the studio and on the road for a long time (a long time ago) but it's taking up room in the garage now and needs to leave. Look at the bits and peaces and let me know if you want anything individually once I am willing to break it apart. I'm going to post it locally in hope that someone will buy the lot and break it apart themself, again as the value is in the pieces more than the whole.

Complete rig as is with local pick up or meeting in the area mentioned above.... $500

20220923_081117.jpg

20220923_081410.jpg

20220923_081144.jpg

20220923_081346.jpg

20220923_081418.jpg

20220923_081441.jpg

20220923_080907.jpg

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see you have a rare Audi PA. Were I closer...
Yep, you know according to the NTSB, Audi cabinets faired better in side impact test than any other PA cabinet!

Everything still works great, I wish you were closer as well... I hope someone wants to explore old school triggering! I spent years never liking the kit except for hats and overheads. Everything else was fully triggered to the house!

taylor_a

Reaction score
I still use Dauz pads...
They're the best kind of stubborn. Try as I might over the years, I can't get em to stop working.

If the DrumKat I used back then had a better display and editing system, I'd still be using that instead of an SPDSX too. Gear like this was just built different.

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK gang, getting really close to breaking this up and parting it all out. If your close enough to meet in a 2 hour radius make me an offer for the whole!