Tama Dyna-Sync Double Pedal - MINT

cdrummer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I bought this pedal to try out and decided I'm not a fan of direct drive. As I got it during the start of COVID when Interstate Music was shut down, I wasn't able to return it, but it's basically brand new other than the 10 mins or so I tested it out at home. Comes with the original packaging, case, manuals, etc.

Asking $600 shipped west of the Mississippi and $625 east of the Mississippi. Thank you!

Attachments

cdrummer

Reaction score
Bump! Would also love to trade for a Nord 3P +/- cash depending on condition.

HoorayGuy

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's odd. I would have thought these would have sold very quickly. Maybe no one is in a hurry right now? Waiting for a price drop? That works both ways. If you're not in a hurry, hold firm.

cdrummer

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's odd. I would have thought these would have sold very quickly. Maybe no one is in a hurry right now? Waiting for a price drop? That works both ways. If you're not in a hurry, hold firm.
I would have expected more interest as well, but I'm not in a hurry on this one. It's like buying it from the store new, but with a substantial discount.

cdrummer

Reaction score
Bump - feel free to make me an offer! Would be up for a snare/cymbal trades as well.

cdrummer

Reaction score
Also looking for the following in trade:

- DW Remote Hi Hat or X hat
- Zildjian low volume hats (13" or 14")
- Zildjian low volume china