TAMA/GIBRALTAR HW, CYMBAL HOLDERS, L-RODS, ETC.

ncdrumr

Reaction score
Hello all,

I need to lighten the load, and I also need some cash. Here's a bunch of stuff made by Tama and Gibraltar (and one piece of Yamaha hw in excellent condition) that I'm not using. It all works perfectly. Feel free to make me an offer on some or all. I'll ship wherever you wish in the lower 48. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

Snafu

Reaction score
Hello all,

I need to lighten the load, and I also need some cash. Here's a bunch of stuff made by Tama and Gibraltar (and one piece of Yamaha hw in excellent condition) that I'm not using. It all works perfectly. Feel free to make me an offer on some or all. I'll ship wherever you wish in the lower 48. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Hello. Just thought I might ask. I have an 1987 Tama Granstar set and I am looking for memory locks for my Tom's. The four hole type mounting bracket. Would you I have any or know someone that might. Thanks

ncdrumr

Reaction score
Hello. Just thought I might ask. I have an 1987 Tama Granstar set and I am looking for memory locks for my Tom's. The four hole type mounting bracket. Would you I have any or know someone that might. Thanks
Hey Snafu, thanks for asking. I do not have something like that, unfortunately. Good luck in your search.