Tama Granstar Toms (8x8 and 10x10)

mitchell

Reaction score
Hi!! I am the proud owner of an original Tama Granstar kit from 1986. As you can see in the pictures below, each drum has a different "pastel" style finish (which I love so much). I pieced it together over the past couple of years after patiently waiting for them to pop up either on craigslist, ebay, reverb, etc.

BTW - I am a huge fan of checking out other towns/cities on craigslist for gear. Most people are cool and will to ship to you... just be very very careful from who you buy from. Ask questions and do your research the best you can.

Anyways, I am ISO a 10x10 and 8x8 tom to go with my 12" rack. No preference on color. I suppose I am open to the Granstar Customs as well, but it'd be even more rad if they were just the originals.

I am not interested in a 13" tom. Too big and too much especially for the "power tom" style. No thanks.

If anybody on here can point me in the right direction to helping me find these, I would truly appreciate that. I am also just totally down to talk Granstars and geek out with anyone too!

Thanks!!
Mitch

colors.png
IMG_2856.jpg
IMG_2855.jpg
IMG_2857.jpg

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a black granstar 10 inch Tom if interested. $200 plus shipping. I’ll get you photos soon if interested.

mitchell

Reaction score
Cool! Definitely send some pictures. I’ll consider it. Thanks!