TAMA Hardware Galore - Take your pick

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Everything listed is $100.00 each no limit. Shipping available at buyers expense.

TAMA STAR SERIES: Cymbal boom stand 3 available - All 3 cymbal stands are sold. Thank you.

TAMA STAR Series Tom Stand $100.00 plus shipping. - This has been sold.

TAMA SE Roadpro hi-hat stand SOLD

TAMA dual-tom stand $100.00 shipped to continental USA New Price

Last edited:

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok, so far one Star Boom Cymbal stand and the Star Tom stand have been shipped. Thank you, Josh!

I am also going to post pictures of the two-legged Star Hi-hat stand and Star Snare drum stand that are now available.

Last edited:

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Here are pictures of the Star Hi-hat and Star Snare stand...Thank you for viewing and any interest you may have.

Hi-hat stand $235.00 shipped continental USA. ****SOLD****

Snare stand - the beast $155.00 shipped continental USA. ****SOLD****

Again, thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
2nd gear post has also been updated. This gear is listed on other selling sites so if you are interested, with the best prices here, please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in anything. I may have something you want but it isn't posted so don't hesitate to ask if you are looking for something. I have a bunch of snare drums for sale, too. I haven't had time to post any here as I've already sold 3 Ludwigs, 2 Tamas and a Mapex. I still have several left ranging from 135.00 to $400.00 Mapex, TAMA, Pearl.

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
New updated pricing. These have now been put into a Dutch Auction. I will reduce the price until these items sell. Kinda like an auction in reverse.

Latest posts