Tama Rosewood for Ludwig AVH

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Doubt this is gonna happen, but here goes! I've been wanting a Ludwig AVH rosewood for years. Never been able to afford one when I found it. Having a solid rosewood snare now, I love having a ply version to compare it to.

I've got a mint 14x6.5 Tama rosewood reissue I'd love to trade towards an AVH if anyone is interested. These were limited to 75 worldwide, and I have the COA.

I'm sure there isn't a huge sound difference, but we want what we want! Not interested in selling or any other trades. I'll most definitely be keeping the Tama unless this happens! Message me if interested!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'd be extremely cautious&suspicious especially after reading his grammar i smell a supposed con artist, fake, scammer Fee/preybay account....... BUYER BE AWARE!!!!.
I kinda thought the same thing!

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
I’d like to see the trade work out for you but I’d keep that Tama. I think the only reason that Ludwig Rosewood came into existence is that AVH preferred the Tama but was endorsed by Ludwig.

Your Tama snare is killer. So many people would love to own that bad boy.

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Where did you see the other one?

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Look at this on eBay

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Look at this on eBay
Ah, cool, didn’t pop up on my normal search. That’s a lot of $$

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I think they were $800 or 900
Yes!!! Good memory. I though these were going for a bit more, which is why I ended up passing on it and getting the 100th Anniversary engraved BB.
But looking back on some old threads, Dave Drew stated " the price is $869.00 out the door." So at least that store was offering reasonable pricing!

Latest posts