Tama Starclassic G-Maple Snare 14X8 Cherry Black

KRASH

Reaction score
$500 +shipping (if applicable)

Tama Starclassic G-Maple 14X8 (SGS148HCBK) in gorgeous Cherry Black (with Abalone inlay) in excellent condition! This model is out of production and was made in Japan. Comes with Diecast hoops, dual-snare strainer, brushed nickel hardware, and Puresound30 snare wires.

The 13-ply, 10mm G-maple shell is adorned with an encircling abalone inlay and provides solid, tight tone with a clear attack. This Tama Starclassic drum was a Snare Drum Olympic 2002 winner.

Available for local pickup (Baltimore, MD area)* or shipping at buyer's expense.
*note: local buyers will get preference due to ease of transaction.

Attachments

Last edited:

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wanted to put in a vote of confidence for Jake here. He doesn't have many posts on this forum but I've known him a long time and he's solid. This drum is going to be exactly as he describes. I'd love to have it personally!

KRASH

Reaction score
Wanted to put in a vote of confidence for Jake here. He doesn't have many posts on this forum but I've known him a long time and he's solid. This drum is going to be exactly as he describes. I'd love to have it personally!
Thanks, Mike! Means a lot coming from you dude. Hoping this drum finds a good home.

KRASH

Reaction score
This weekend only, $500 + shipping for Labor Day sale!

Latest posts