Tama Starclassic Maple 2000's Cherry Black

bharrington

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

Some cool early-2000's (my guess) Tama Starclassic Maple drums. Cherry Black finish w/ brushed nickel hardware.

These drums are in mixed condition - the 10" and 12" toms are actually pretty nice. The 16" for some reason doesn't exactly match, but the finish sure still looks like "cherry black", you Tama SC guys, let me know if I'm wrong here. The 18" has a pretty gnarly scratch around two panels but aside from that including the decal side... is really nice. The 24" is probably the worst of the set, some tom rash and the hoops have small splits in the plies. These drums came to me in this condition... I took them on as a project.

Re-ring/"sound focus rings" on all drums. Interiors are all gorgeous. I took all of the drums apart, so they are super clean including the hardware, with the exception of the FT legs. One FT leg is missing, the others are a bit crusty. I didn't bother to clean those.

These would be nice studio drums or definitely backline/rental drums that can afford a nick or scratch each time. Despite the scuffs, these drums are really well built and quality drums.

$650 - I really don't want to ship the 24".

9"x10", 11"x12", 16"x16", 16"x18", 18"x24"

Attachments

Latest posts