Tama Superstar 1980

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So as most things work, I picked these up and was going to restore it and do the whole nine yards. I have a version of the superstars with re rings and I think I am just going to put my time and money into that.

I will have better pictures later but I wanted to put the feeler up now.

The seizes are: 14x24, 13x14, 14x15, and 16x18

These are players condition with scratches and dings, the plies are peeling off on some of the drums but from what I have been told this is an easy fix.

The 18 is in the best condition

Missing lugs on some of the drums.

I have never shipped a drum set but I have shipped a vibraphone which was about $500. I am looking to get $300 from the shells but have to factor in shipping which I would guess would be around $200? So I am asking $500 but if someone knows around what it will be let me know. Local pick up in AZ always welcome. Thanks guys!

Attachments

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I should know but got pink eye over the weekend and wasn't able to ship the Superstars I sold. They will be shipped Tuesday and I will PM you what it cost me for 3 boxes.

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
cashmanbashman said:
I should know but got pink eye over the weekend and wasn't able to ship the Superstars I sold. They will be shipped Tuesday and I will PM you what it cost me for 3 boxes.
Thank you! Sorry to hear the pink eye ouch!!!

Latest posts