Target sells Ludwig drums ???

johnlamond

Voiceover guy
Reaction score

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Walmart directly sells some drum gear. I've bought Gibraltar hardware from them directly without buying from a third party seller.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
No, they don't....the web page on the right side says, "sold and shipped by Music 123".....

Walmart also "sells" all kinds of drum/music gear and they actually don't, either.....everyone wants to be Amazon......

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
No, they don't....the web page on the right side says, "sold and shipped by Music 123".....

Walmart also "sells" all kinds of drum/music gear and they actually don't, either.....everyone wants to be Amazon......
Read my post about Walmart. They actually do! Walmart sells all sorts of drum related gear. I bought a bunch of my Gibraltar stuff from them. (Not from a seller like Music123 selling thru Walmarts website!)
It's bought from Walmart and comes from Walmart inventory that's stored at a Walmart warehouse. Now Target is a different story, they use third party vendors for stuff like that. You'd be surprised what Walmart stocks!

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I get a eerie feeling just pulling into a walmart parking lot ( to go to some other mall store). I can't imagine what I would go through if I ever set foot in one.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I remember seeing a few years ago on Best Buy's site that they had a clearance on Zildjian 14" K mini chinas for $119.....incredible price! I should have bought one but the next day they were all sold out.........

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I get a eerie feeling just pulling into a walmart parking lot ( to go to some other mall store). I can't imagine what I would go through if I ever set foot in one.
You've never set foot inside a Walmart?

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You've never set foot inside a Walmart?
Not since maybe 1978. I saw what they did to mom and pop stores in my Southern Illinois town that we’re owned by my friends parents and vowed never to shop there. I don’t have an amazon account either. It’s a privilege that I exercise, and I’m aware of it. No judgement on anyone who does. It’s not for me and I find it repulsive

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not since maybe 1978. I saw what they did to mom and pop stores in my Southern Illinois town that we’re owned by my friends parents and vowed never to shop there. I don’t have an amazon account either. It’s a privilege that I exercise, and I’m aware of it. No judgement on anyone who does. It’s not for me and I find it repulsive
I feel the same way about Menards but unfortunately I am forced to deal with them via customers at times.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
And I wouldn't judge you not going at all. Good to know you stand for what you believe. I think that's cool!
I just asked because I've never really met anyone that hasn't gone into one. I actually hate it but sometimes I have to go.