header.nohb.html

Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert Tonight (9/27) in Los Angeles -- Another RUSH Performance?

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Looks like another stellar lineup (aside from attention addict Tommy Lee) for tonight's Taylor Hawkins Tribute Show at the Kia Forum ... Sure would love to be there. I was afraid the London one would be too sad, but I was able to skip the saddest parts.

i guess the big question is whether the remaining two-thirds of Rush will play Rush songs and with whom? Copeland? Cameron? Danny Carey?

I don't believe LA is being broadcast live like the London show, but will be filmed for future release. Apparently, it will be on Paramount TV and YouTube.

The lineup includes: Travis Barker, Black Sabbath’s Geezer Butler, Pearl Jam’s Matt Cameron, Rush’s Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson, Alanis Morissette, Miley Cyrus, Led Zeppelin’s John Paul Jones, Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith, Rage Against the Machine’s Brad Wilk, Queen’s Brian May and Roger Taylor, Nirvana’s Krist Novoselic, Nancy Wilson, Queens of the Stone Age’s Joshua Homme, Jon Theodore, and Alain Johannes, Joan Jett, P!NK, The Police’s Stewart Copeland, Jane’s Addiction’s Chris Chaney, Gene Simmons, Mötley Crüe’s Nikki Sixx, Mark Ronson, Omar Hakim and Chevy Metal.

Additional guests include: Tool’s Danny Carey, Tommy Lee, Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, The Darkness’ Justin Hawkins, The Pretty Reckless’ Taylor Momsen, and Kesha.

Excited to see what Miley Cyrus will wear.

Last edited:

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
It says it will be live streamed in the US on Paramount plus and everywhere on YouTube like last time.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Chad Smith gets to play with Alex and Geddy for at least one song , I expect Danny Carey will too ….

Chad smoked it on the MD Neil Peart memorial…..

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
I was seriously hoping my childhood idol Alex Van Halen would do a few VH tunes with Wolfgang but I can't see that happening in any alternate lifetime. I would love to be wrong though. I miss my guy....

rtown

Reaction score
Would be so fun to be there, but tonight I'll be over at the stupidly-named Crypto.com Arena for Roger Waters.

tdcrjeff

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is being livestreamed, can't find any concrete evidence that it is. Nothing from Foo Fighters official media. Any sites that say it is appear to be just copy/paste of the London info with the date/time changed.

rwm5

Reaction score
I don't think it is being livestreamed, can't find any concrete evidence that it is. Nothing from Foo Fighters official media. Any sites that say it is appear to be just copy/paste of the London info with the date/time changed.
Bummer. I haven’t researched in depth since I’m normally up super early, 4am EST. I was just hopeful that it would be streamed.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized I don’t have to work tomorrow, so I can take a nap and stay up late !!!