header.nohb.html

Taylor Swift Humiliated By Motley Crue Member

DrummBumm89

Reaction score
Since VB is quiet, let's go with the two polarizing figures in this website since we seem to all have big opinions on Motley & Taylor.

From the article:
Motley Crue’s 63 Year Old Bassist Nikki Sixx recently took to his Twitter account and made a bold statement on 32 Year Old Taylor Swift.

Sixx wrote:

“Is it just me or does Taylor Swift always seems likes she’s whining about something new every-time she’s gonna drop an album? #WorIsMeMarketing“

Cue Old Man Yelling at Cloud. Sixx's latest wife is only 4 years older than Swift if curious.

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Since VB is quiet
Yeah, it's been a while. Houndog even made a whole thread about it. Anybody knows if he's OK? Let's hope he's kept away from the keyboard by something fun. I'm not particularly close to the dude but hey, we don't wish hardship on our fellow forumites either.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been a while. Houndog even made a whole thread about it. Anybody knows if he's OK? Let's hope he's kept away from the keyboard by something fun. I'm not particularly close to the dude but hey, we don't wish hardship on our fellow forumites either.
X2 - hope he's ok.

Checked his profile, he was logged on yesterday.

Maybe all the JK Simmons stuff scared him away.

:p

DrummBumm89

Reaction score
It seems the heroes of my youth have become extremely good at trash talking other performers of late. It's kind of sad, really.
Nothing says punk rock / rock & roll like bitching about the youth.
I'm going to ask my grandmother about her opinion on Billie Eilish to see what direction I should go with my music career.

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
Re: VB, unfortunately, I'm starting to guess there's been another unceremonial banishment.

To wit: I'm not sure the "last seen" info on someone's profile is entirely accurate or useful. I just checked for comparison's sake, and JDA was apparently logged in a couple Sundays ago...?

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Re: VB, unfortunately, I'm starting to guess there's been another unceremonial banishment.

To wit: I'm not sure the "last seen" info on someone's profile is entirely accurate or useful. I just checked for comparison's sake, and JDA was apparently logged in a couple Sundays ago...?
For what though?

Sure, he's the gossip king of the forum but he's otherwise benign.

Steech

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since VB is quiet, let's go with the two polarizing figures in this website since we seem to all have big opinions on Motley & Taylor.

From the article:
Motley Crue’s 63 Year Old Bassist Nikki Sixx recently took to his Twitter account and made a bold statement on 32 Year Old Taylor Swift.

Sixx wrote:

“Is it just me or does Taylor Swift always seems likes she’s whining about something new every-time she’s gonna drop an album? #WorIsMeMarketing“

Cue Old Man Yelling at Cloud. Sixx's latest wife is only 4 years older than Swift if curious.
He hasn’t been relevant in more years than she’s been active.

Last edited:

Steech

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mega points for using “to wit” on a drummers forum. Probably a first time evah sorta thing.

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
Mega points for using “to wit” on a drummers forum. Probably a first time evah sorta thing.
Thanks, but I'm at least 12 years behind the first guy :)

Steech

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen the light!

To wit: your comment