header.nohb.html

Taylor Swift Humiliated By Motley Crue Member

g-dude

Reaction score
Many celebrities seem to be upset about something

Whenever you hear some SHOCKING news about a celebrity - perhaps it's even EMBARRASSING - you know they have a project to promote.

I'm so sick of garbage "news" that pays attention to this stuff. It'd also be nice if the media started pointing out the abuse of performance enhancing drugs by celebrities...you see tons of not true stories about their trainers, and how they had to eat special diets.

When your shoulders are as round as bowling balls, and you're adding significant muscle mass whilst gaining a six pack, you're obviously taking Vitamin T.

Steech

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whenever you hear some SHOCKING news about a celebrity - perhaps it's even EMBARRASSING - you know they have a project to promote.

I'm so sick of garbage "news" that pays attention to this stuff. It'd also be nice if the media started pointing out the abuse of performance enhancing drugs by celebrities...you see tons of not true stories about their trainers, and how they had to eat special diets.

When your shoulders are as round as bowling balls, and you're adding significant muscle mass whilst gaining a six pack, you're obviously taking Vitamin T.
Titanium?

g-dude

Reaction score
Titanium?

Testosterone.

At minimum. Bunch of other stuff out there as well.

HGH is the funniest of the bunch - lot of bodybuilders use it these days, and it's why they have gigantic ninja turtle looking stomachs.

Heck, look at pictures of The Rock in Black Adam if you want to see what performance enhancing drugs can do. He's a 50 year old man, and suddenly he's got serious size while also being shredded - something he never pulled off when he was in his 20s or 30s. There's no way he's natty - that's not to say he didn't work really hard, and have a good genetic base to work from, but that ain't the result of just eating right and going to the gym.

karlcrafton

Reaction score
I haven't really followed MC since '88, and have never followed TS, however, the thing that strikes me about TS is that her look/image/dress don't seem to match up at all with her music. She's red carpet glamour at all times, but does pop songs and a pop show...
I guess it works for her, and I've never heard anyone have the same take as I have about her, but it always struck me as odd. Not disparaging her as a person, she may be cool as hell. Just an observation from someone outside of that demographic.
Motley Crue has probably lost more than $450 million over the years....
Dang, he's worth only $45 Million....
When you get into the multi-million dollar "worth", what does money even mean anymore?
Would anyone really be concerned about someone saying something negative??
I wouldn't be. ...of course, I don't care NOW, without the millions haha!

Aren't "likes" and "trends" for the assistants to worry about???

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Testosterone.

At minimum. Bunch of other stuff out there as well.

HGH is the funniest of the bunch - lot of bodybuilders use it these days, and it's why they have gigantic ninja turtle looking stomachs.

Heck, look at pictures of The Rock in Black Adam if you want to see what performance enhancing drugs can do. He's a 50 year old man, and suddenly he's got serious size while also being shredded - something he never pulled off when he was in his 20s or 30s. There's no way he's natty - that's not to say he didn't work really hard, and have a good genetic base to work from, but that ain't the result of just eating right and going to the gym.
Believe what you want:

Stephen.DeBoard

Reaction score
Motley Crue's second album is the only one I like.

My 13 year old daughter is a Swifty and I have to admit, she is writing some great songs lately. Anybody see "Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions" on Disney +? It's worth checking out. I learned this song on guitar.

Last edited:

DBT

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As long as she doesn’t cross the Madonna threshold …. She’s a cool young lady and has handled it all well .

g-dude

Reaction score
Believe what you want:

That article was from 2014…look at the man now, and compare to what he looked like 20 years ago, or even eight years ago.

Heck, Stallone used steroids back in the day - look at Rocky IV…and then look at him around the time of the Expendables. That shows you the potential of HGH and some other stuff.

The Rock puts in a lot of time and effort - steroids don’t just magically give you muscles - but there is no way that he’s not juicing at this point in time. Maybe he was clean in the past, but the pressures of Hollywood are real - whether it’s plastic surgery or steroids, people will do what it takes.

He’s far from the only one. There are a ton of guys in Hollywood juicing.

I’ve seen plenty of folks get serious gains in the gym while being clean, but the dudes who juice have fundamentally different delts, traps, and pecs.

I mean, you can believe he’s still clean - but the odds are against it…as well as the fundamental truths of the aging process.

I was just reading an article about all the deaths that are occurring because people decide to “eat clen and tren hard” (take clenbuterol and trenbolone). It’s really sad, and Hollywood’s inability to be honest about PEDs isn’t helping.