header.nohb.html

Taylor Swift Humiliated By Motley Crue Member

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
That article was from 2014…look at the man now, and compare to what he looked like 20 years ago, or even eight years ago.

Heck, Stallone used steroids back in the day - look at Rocky IV…and then look at him around the time of the Expendables. That shows you the potential of HGH and some other stuff.

The Rock puts in a lot of time and effort - steroids don’t just magically give you muscles - but there is no way that he’s not juicing at this point in time. Maybe he was clean in the past, but the pressures of Hollywood are real - whether it’s plastic surgery or steroids, people will do what it takes.

He’s far from the only one. There are a ton of guys in Hollywood juicing.

I’ve seen plenty of folks get serious gains in the gym while being clean, but the dudes who juice have fundamentally different delts, traps, and pecs.

I mean, you can believe he’s still clean - but the odds are against it…as well as the fundamental truths of the aging process.

I was just reading an article about all the deaths that are occurring because people decide to “eat clen and tren hard” (take clenbuterol and trenbolone). It’s really sad, and Hollywood’s inability to be honest about PEDs isn’t helping.
It is possible. I'm not saying that he uses anything or not. I was able to maintain a six pack until about 4 years ago, and I don't workout nearly as hard as he does. I'm 64. As you mentioned, there are those that are genetically gifted.
When I was was younger I considered doing bodybuilding contests, but didn't want to do steroids to be competitive. So, I did "natural" contests. I never placed in any contest, but it was fun.

mpthomson

Reaction score
Testosterone.

At minimum. Bunch of other stuff out there as well.

HGH is the funniest of the bunch - lot of bodybuilders use it these days, and it's why they have gigantic ninja turtle looking stomachs.

Heck, look at pictures of The Rock in Black Adam if you want to see what performance enhancing drugs can do. He's a 50 year old man, and suddenly he's got serious size while also being shredded - something he never pulled off when he was in his 20s or 30s. There's no way he's natty - that's not to say he didn't work really hard, and have a good genetic base to work from, but that ain't the result of just eating right and going to the gym.
It's the result of CGI mostly, just as Gerard Butler was in 300. They're both in good shape to start with but toned shapes like that now are done with CGI.

g-dude

Reaction score
It is possible. I'm not saying that he uses anything or not. I was able to maintain a six pack until about 4 years ago, and I don't workout nearly as hard as he does. I'm 64. As you mentioned, there are those that are genetically gifted.
When I was was younger I considered doing bodybuilding contests, but didn't want to do steroids to be competitive. So, I did "natural" contests. I never placed in any contest, but it was fun.

The tension between size and being lean is real, as you well know!

Because you didn’t do steroids, you’ve probably got a lot more time left walking the earth, which is the real victory.

g-dude

Reaction score
It's the result of CGI mostly, just as Gerard Butler was in 300. They're both in good shape to start with but toned shapes like that now are done with CGI.

There is some of that - which just makes things worse.

It’s funny - there’s been a rather big backlash against conventional notions of beauty in the media with regards to women, but obviously that hasn’t extended to how men are depicted.

I don’t watch nearly as many movies as I used to before the days of constant reboots, CGI everything, superhero movies coming out the wazoo, and the inability of Hollywood to make a movie that doesn’t recycle the same actors. It’s saved me a lot of money that I could instead waste on guitars and basses!

robthetimekeeper

DFO Master
Reaction score
I bypassed the six pack and went for the full keg.
I can relate.
20221209_094128.jpg

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
Whenever you hear some SHOCKING news about a celebrity - perhaps it's even EMBARRASSING - you know they have a project to promote.

I'm so sick of garbage "news" that pays attention to this stuff. It'd also be nice if the media started pointing out the abuse of performance enhancing drugs by celebrities...you see tons of not true stories about their trainers, and how they had to eat special diets.

When your shoulders are as round as bowling balls, and you're adding significant muscle mass whilst gaining a six pack, you're obviously taking Vitamin T.
Who are we talking about?

Last edited:

DrummBumm89

Reaction score
Oops my misfire on who’s who

Let’s say anyone under 25
By the way

Which one is pink?
It's a cyclical conversation. Someone asks if they know X band. They laugh about the absurdity when the other doesn't know them. The other person asks about Y band. They laugh about the absurdity when the other doesn't know them. Likely been going on as long as time. "Elvis? Never heard of her. French Classical Music was the REAL birthplace of rock & roll young wippersnapper".

Someone not involved in the music world might be reasonably put off by DLR alone. Collectively we give a lot of guff towards new singers being annoying looking at older generations vocals through rose-tinted glasses.

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Relevance leads to $$$$'s. 'Platforming' before an album release is a publicity tool for that relevance.

fusseltier

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since VB is quiet, let's go with the two polarizing figures in this website since we seem to all have big opinions on Motley & Taylor.

From the article:
Motley Crue’s 63 Year Old Bassist Nikki Sixx recently took to his Twitter account and made a bold statement on 32 Year Old Taylor Swift.

Sixx wrote:

“Is it just me or does Taylor Swift always seems likes she’s whining about something new every-time she’s gonna drop an album? #WorIsMeMarketing“

Cue Old Man Yelling at Cloud. Sixx's latest wife is only 4 years older than Swift if curious.
That's her genre, always songs about breakups and other things to whine about.
But she's making money, so it works.