Tell me you have too many drums...

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife called and said to expect a contractor to come by. I asked her what he might be coming by for. She said she wants him to put in a quote for doubling the size of my studio. “You’ve only got one kit set up. Three others are in cases. That’s ridiculous.”
I freekin love my wife!

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The wife called and said to expect a contractor to come by. I asked her what he might be coming by for. She said she wants him to put in a quote for doubling the size of my studio. “You’ve only got one kit set up. Three others are in cases. That’s ridiculous.”
I freekin love my wife!
She wouldn't have a blind, mute, wealthy sister that likes to drink beer would she?

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Do I have too many drums?!! Let's take a walk around my house, closets and spaces above the closets! What look like just cases in the room where you can see the ceiling fan is actually my 1970 Slingerland set in Sparkling Purple Pearl! I've got two more complete sets, and 8 snare drums, at my girlfriend's house!

I'm currently seeking professional help through "I have too many drums anonymous" program!!

-Mark

Attachments

cashmanbashman

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I freekin love my wife!
That’s funny
What’s not funny is my wife trying to find out how many kits Godsmack has so she can shame me for having more. She was correct by the way.

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Mine’s boring… I literally have no more room to store. I’m in if I want a kit, I’ve got to unload one….

Based on your sig, you're just as bad as I was. I have a large home, the basement is all mine. I used to have so many kits it was impossible to even move around the room, let alone try to decide what kit to take for which gig. Life was hard. LOL