Tell me you have too many drums...

mebeatee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone speaking from experience
Ha......nope....no hat boxes here......no room....too many drumz....
I have, however recorded with a hat box....different qualities than a newspaper or a pizza box played with brushes. Mallets sounded quite fine as well.....
The hat box was used to house small percussion items in the persons studio. btw we weren’t recording drums per se, just incidental thumps, whomps and swishes.
bt

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never owned more than one drum set and never had any thought of owning more than one.
I gave you a "Like," probably the only one you'll get, for fighting the GAS that is so prevalent around here. It's not easy. Nice job!

Wally Hershey

Reaction score
The Slingerland kit doesn’t have all 11 in this pic .
They are more shell banks than kits I take out and play with all pieces ..
I would love too though . View attachment 505122 View attachment 505125
Thanks, nice pieces. I'm an old Prauge OK guy. The love for floors must be an OK thing. I use three myself. Stuck in Wi now and some think I have to many floors I like to tell them it's a southern thing, they wouldn't understand > (LOL). Thanks for putting it up. Just cool stuff. Thanks again , Wally

Wally Hershey

Reaction score
I had to refurbish an old bank barn in order to house(barn), my drum collection. :)

View attachment 504756 View attachment 504757
A lot of floor space in the middle. Just saying! (LMAO). Your place is awesome. And to make it worse for me , I love monster kits ! Well done on both the drums and the barn. If your feeling like it ,put up pics of the kits. Would love to see them up close. Thanks again