Tempus carbon fiber kit

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
For sale is a Tempus carbon fiber 4 piece kit. 20,14,12,10. Standard depths. Tangerine glitter finish. I bought the raw shells and had Paul Mason drill them for my choices for hardware. Ego lugs and turret style mounts. If I were to keep them, I would go with iNDE mounts. Drums are light weight, weatherproof and beautiful. Sound is articulate. Come with bags and tom mount. I would like to get $1200+shipping. I did replace the original carbon fiber B. D. hoops with wooden Sonor hoops to firm the the drum up. Will include both sets. Here are some pics.
IMG_8958.jpg
IMG_2417.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
IMG_8955.JPG

Attachments

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonderful drums! I had a big Tempus CF kit in the same finish. 24/10/12/14/16. GLWS

Drummage guy

Reaction score
For sale is a Tempus carbon fiber 4 piece kit. 20,14,12,10. Standard depths. Tangerine glitter finish. I bought the raw shells and had Paul Mason drill them for my choices for hardware. Ego lugs and turret style mounts. If I were to keep them, I would go with iNDE mounts. Drums are light weight, weatherproof and beautiful. Sound is articulate. Come with bags and tom mount. I would like to get $1200+shipping. I did replace the original carbon fiber B. D. hoops with wooden Sonor hoops to firm the the drum up. Will include both sets. Here are some pics. View attachment 482023 View attachment 482026
View attachment 482023 View attachment 482027

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
For sale is a Tempus carbon fiber 4 piece kit. 20,14,12,10. Standard depths. Tangerine glitter finish. I bought the raw shells and had Paul Mason drill them for my choices for hardware. Ego lugs and turret style mounts. If I were to keep them, I would go with iNDE mounts. Drums are light weight, weatherproof and beautiful. Sound is articulate. Come with bags and tom mount. I would like to get $1200+shipping. I did replace the original carbon fiber B. D. hoops with wooden Sonor hoops to firm the the drum up. Will include both sets. Here are some pics. View attachment 482023 View attachment 482026
Bump. When I first got this kit, I had been playing Dayton Rogers and Sonor teardrops. 1st time I brought these drums, at the end of the nite, the guitar player pulled me aside and said " Always bring those drums. Always."

Drummage guy

Reaction score
Still available? Please let me know. I love those sizes! And the color... do you do PayPal?

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
Bump. When I first got this kit, I had been playing Dayton Rogers and Sonor teardrops. 1st time I brought these drums, at the end of the nite, the guitar player pulled me aside and said " Always bring those drums. Always."
- I've received similar remarks from other musicians and engineers.

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a CF kit; that is a steal. Someone should jump on it.