Thanks to Chris and all

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am currently working out of town, and only get home on the weekends..........just wanted to say THANKS for this site...........

Sonorholic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yep! I can only imagine the work that goes into keeping this place up and running. Thanks to all the folks who do it!

Bugford

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! It probably takes a lot of time and patience to run this place. But at least you never have to worry about drama!

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
Everyone who is a frequent flyer at DFO should have a gold Patron tagger under their name. We all pay for TV or cable or Internet, DFO is more a part of our daily life than any of those. Show your love with a donation to help insure DFO is always here for all of us. By actively pitching in and becoming a Patron of the site, we can guarantee DFO's continued existence.

Chris, Eck, Big Mike, THANK YOU.

John

tommykat1

DFO Star
Reaction score
Here, Here! I don't have cable, and only watch DVDs on TV every s often. I spend most of my free time on my computer for entertainment, and most of that on the DFO. So glad it's here. Thanks, Chris and the other admins. This is an awesome place to hang.

TommyWells

Pro/Founder
Reaction score
I love this place too. I go back to the beginning at the DCI Forum that migrated here. It is worth kicking and keeping it flush.

The Mods and Admins. are great and they care. Drama is part of everyday life. (As well as entertainment.) They deal with it well.

SteveB

DFO Star
Reaction score
Yes sir...a lot of work and Diplomacy goes into running this joint. Let's not forget who's signing the checks.