The Christmas Production I just tracked for a local church...

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
While it's an actual video production, I will drop this here under audio as I tracked everything one evening in the studio and any live shots are of course lip synced... of is that stick synced?

I was one of only two paid players on the record while the rest was done by the music leader himself, mix, mastering and all... he really did a great job. Hop through and give a few tracks a listen, a neat mix of pop and classic as well as sacred and secular... it's a cool presentation and for a small local church with no money, it's really amazing! I was proud to be a part of this one.

And I dont know how many times a drummer gets to play Bing Crosby and David Bowie's Little drummer boy / Peace on earth in a church setting!!!

CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE POP UP AND IT WILL PLAY.... no idea why they have it posted as they did, most likely they do not understand the process fully, but it will play for you.

OR JUST CLICK HERE AND SAVE THE EXTRA STEP...

Watch this video on YouTube

Last edited:

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score
A nice collection of songs and really great, solid playing! Very well done! It's been my experience that there's SO MUCH talent in the churches. Merry Christmas!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked out a couple of the tracks. Nicely done. There are some very talented people on there.

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments....yes, for a small church they do pack a good talent punch but most of the polish is the MD (playing guitar in the videos). The video production quality shows more of the homegrown weakness but obviously I can't do anything about that. As I had mentioned, the fun for me is the unexpected selection of songs for a church presentation.

Thanks again!