The greatest Craigslist hi hat stand in the world!

robthetimekeeper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

It's a PDP 800 series. The text says:
DW PDP 800 2 - LEGGED HI HAT STAND W/ ROTATING LEGS! - $60
Slim but VERY sturdy hi hat stand with rotating legs which is why I bought this stand. When using a double bass pedal, this hi hat stand is never in the way!! Gently used, never gigged with. Tama, Pearl, Ludwig, Mapex, Yamaha and Sonor don't offer anything even close to the quality and versatility this one offers.

$60 firm.

Bongo Jesus

Reaction score
I'm assuming he meant for the $60 price point. Seems ok.

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Robthetimekeeper is referring to the fact that it's a $60 PDP stand. But the seller says it's better than anything else out there. Better than Yamaha, Ludwig, Tama etc..
Thus the threads title:
"The greatest Craigslist hi hat stand in the world!"
Welcome to central Florida, where everyone's Craigslist item is made of gold or in this case, better than anything else ever!!!
I don't even bother looking at CL here anymore!

Last edited:

robthetimekeeper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sure Robthetimekeeper is referring to the fact that it's a $60 PDP stand. But the seller says it's better than anything else out there. Better than Yamaha, Ludwig, Tama etc..
Thus the threads title:
"The greatest Craigslist hi hat stand in the world!"
Welcome to central Florida, where everyone's Craigslist item is made of gold or in this case, better than anything else ever!!!
I don't even bother looking at CL anymore!
Yes, the last line of the ad caused me to literally LOL.

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this for $60 recently locally on offerup . I would say that this is a much better deal :)
View attachment 519104
No contest!
That specific PDP stand on the Craigslist add is the best Hi-hat stand ever!! Hahahaha ;)

In all seriousness, I can't believe you paid $60 for that Axis. That's a heck of a stand for a crazy price!
Nice score man!!

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I got this for $60 recently locally on offerup . I would say that this is a much better deal :)
View attachment 519104

Yes indeed, sir ......... but as you know from our exchanges, that was an exceptional bargain!

Still scratching my head over that one ..... mainly, why it took so long to sell ....... !!

M.