The Official 2019 WHITE MARINE PEARL Thread... Post Em' Up!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
OK folks, I enjoyed seeing several wonderful sets in GeeDeeEmm's recent thread about buying an additional WMP set. So I thought we should have "one thread to hold them all"!

I give you the... The Official 2019 WHITE MARINE PEARL Thread!

Why the 2019 thread? Well their may be lots of WMP threads already on the board so we will call this the current year version. RULES? We dont need no stinkin' rules... Any brand and drum in any form in what was marketed as WMP. Now you know somebody will post their favorite Green Sparkle set... just humor them and tell them haw pretty and white it looks! But do try to just post sets or drums that you personally have owned or currently own just to see how many we can rach up (ok, I get the pun now)!

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
I’m afraid I’m green sparkle guy right off the bat. It’s not mine and it’s definitely not white, but I’ve watched this countless times since it was posted almost a year ago, and it’s one of my favorites.

Steve Maxwell with a vintage 1950s Premier kit. He calls it WMP, so I’m sure it’s a fade. Gives me an excuse to watch it again anyway. :)

Last edited: