header.nohb.html

The Official DFO Random Drum Photo Thread!

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
Take my money! I love my Cherryhill drum keys
32AD4FA6-C894-436B-8888-4BDC0A1468BC.jpeg

RyanLovesDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So I mentioned I played a gig once where the house kit’s kick had PS3’s on both sides and a port, well here it is. Looking at the photo it seems that the batter side may not be a PS3 after all. Regardless, I tried it with my Yamaha kick and with a little muffling inside it sounds pretty darn good.
A8908841-902C-46D2-9603-0DC05D05185D.png
1ECAD36C-3764-4E06-9E60-473695D644B6.jpeg

Drum Mer

DFO Master
Reaction score
So I mentioned I played a gig once where the house kit’s kick had PS3’s on both sides and a port, well here it is. Looking at the photo it seems that the batter side may not be a PS3 after all. Regardless, I tried it with my Yamaha kick and with a little muffling inside it sounds pretty darn good. View attachment 586325 View attachment 586326
A lot of non clear (usually black) logo front heads are PS3’s.

Yesterday.

8FCD8D90-A57B-4869-A851-37753EB543F7.jpeg

RyanLovesDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That’s true. If you look at the 2nd pic I have an ebony PS3 on the batter. That’s usually used as a reso head I think. I only got it because Gergo Borlai said in a vid that was his favorite kick head but it’s kinda dead/muted sounding. I put a coated PS3 head on there more recently and it sounds better.

Drum Mer

DFO Master
Reaction score

That’s true. If you look at the 2nd pic I have an ebony PS3 on the batter. That’s usually used as a reso head I think. I only got it because Gergo Borlai said in a vid that was his favorite kick head but it’s kinda dead/muted sounding. I put a coated PS3 head on there more recently and it sounds better.
Love me some coated ps3 batter.

It came with the 24” and was suprised by it.

Stalky55

Reaction score
I love to see pics of drummers gear.... heck, I just love to see pics of drums in general, so let's post up ANY DRUM RELATED pic you want to toss in here as often as you want to toss one!

Keep it drum centric and I would love for it to be your drums but in truth post any drum related pic that catches your eye! You can give a line of two for context or just post a photo by itself, it's all good!

And just what makes it "official"? Nothing, I just wanted it to sound important so I made it up, I have no actually authority over anything, just ask my wife!!!

POST THOSE PICS!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007_145808.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007_145808.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 26

Stalky55

Reaction score
Just posted yours truly on Albert Hall stage. Anyone recognise the kit? The owner is a little more famous than me and a fabulous drummer to boot.

byrdstab

Reaction score
I love to see pics of drummers gear.... heck, I just love to see pics of drums in general, so let's post up ANY DRUM RELATED pic you want to toss in here as often as you want to toss one!

Keep it drum centric and I would love for it to be your drums but in truth post any drum related pic that catches your eye! You can give a line of two for context or just post a photo by itself, it's all good!

And just what makes it "official"? Nothing, I just wanted it to sound important so I made it up, I have no actually authority over anything, just ask my wife!!!

POST THOSE PICS!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2351.JPG
    IMG_2351.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2384.JPG
    IMG_2384.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 14

Jetdreams

Reaction score

POST THOSE PICS!!!