The Oriollo Seamless Aluminum Kit REVIEW/DEMO

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the J-M Bleen Blue.

Looks great on your shells!

chorga1

Reaction score
Gorgeous all around. Love the new smaller lugs!

60's Drummer

Reaction score
mfryed2112 said:
I would like to see a kit in green
Vukan is making himself a graffiti swirl sea-green kit that is gorgeous. I'll have to snatch the pic from my other computer. It may never get finished - he gives customer orders priority ....

oriollo

Reaction score
I'll have to complete it asap. Can't stand without a proper kit (I'm playing its BD + snare+hh) :)

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
oriollo said:
I'll have to complete it asap. Can't stand without a proper kit (I'm playing its BD + snare+hh) :)
For sure! You have to experience how great your drums sound for yourself!

oriollo

Reaction score
Oh, I tried that. Was playing 13/16 toms for many months (had them in free-floating config). And now I'm playing the 20 ... :D

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't usually play clear heads, but they really highlight the ground breaking shells Vukan is making.
My Phantom 16/12/14 kit. You can see the flanged top edge. The bottom is sharper. It's what Vukan calls the Oriphonic shell layout - flanged top edge and a flat, beaded and angled bottom edge.
Same for the bass drum. Toms are 2mm BD is 3mm. More innovative ideas from Oriollo.
Thanks Vukan!

Attachments

cornelius

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sinclair said:
I don't usually play clear heads, but they really highlight the ground breaking shells Vukan is making.
My Phantom 16/12/14 kit. You can see the flanged top edge. The bottom is sharper. It's what Vukan calls the Oriphonic shell layout - flanged top edge and a flat, beaded and angled bottom edge.
Same for the bass drum. Toms are 2mm BD is 3mm. More innovative ideas from Oriollo.
Thanks Vukan!
Thats a really cool pic - nice bass pedal...

Latest posts