The orphanage - drums to complete your set

T-ROD

Reaction score
This thread was the brainchild of atomicdave and Sean Sullivan, and I thought it was a great idea!

Post here if you have an incomplete set - what drums you have, what drums you would like to find. Maybe as a community we can put some "families" together! Those who post here - please do us all a favor and update your post when you buy/sell/trade something. Otherwise we could end up getting messages long after our drums have found new homes.

EDTI: All my orphan drums are now in the wind...
Looking for an 8" tom in Marigold sparkle if possible .

T-ROD

Reaction score
This thread was the brainchild of atomicdave and Sean Sullivan, and I thought it was a great idea!

Post here if you have an incomplete set - what drums you have, what drums you would like to find. Maybe as a community we can put some "families" together! Those who post here - please do us all a favor and update your post when you buy/sell/trade something. Otherwise we could end up getting messages long after our drums have found new homes.

EDTI: All my orphan drums are now in the wind...
Sorry .. A Tama 8 " SCM in Marigold sparkle. Thank u.

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
I have a Slingerland Niles era tom. Only two problems: It needs a rewrap, and has no badge (though you can purchase authentic niles era badges, with original grommets, from Chicago Drum.)
Size? Price? And 3 or 5 ply? Im looking for 5 ply 9 x 13

drumbum91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for 80’s TAMA superstar drums. 20 or 22 bass drum and 10 or 12 toms. Will be a wrap project. Prefer with hardware but will take bare shell too.

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
I have a Slingerland Niles era tom. Only two problems: It needs a rewrap, and has no badge (though you can purchase authentic niles era badges, with original grommets, from Chicago Drum.)
What size and plies?

D

Drummer1990

HELP Desperately Needed

Pearl Music City Custom Reference Shell Add on drums
13x9 Tom Tom and 18x16 Floor Tom

Note - 13x9 tom does not need to have the optimount as I'm not interested in it I'm mounting on snare stand

Option Colors-
#452 White Pearl Oyster
Or
#427 Bright Champagne Sparkle

Msg me if you have with prices and if you'll trade
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts