The orphanage - drums to complete your set

T-ROD

Reaction score
This thread was the brainchild of atomicdave and Sean Sullivan, and I thought it was a great idea!

Post here if you have an incomplete set - what drums you have, what drums you would like to find. Maybe as a community we can put some "families" together! Those who post here - please do us all a favor and update your post when you buy/sell/trade something. Otherwise we could end up getting messages long after our drums have found new homes.

EDTI: All my orphan drums are now in the wind...
Looking for an 8" tom in Marigold sparkle if possible .

T-ROD

Reaction score
This thread was the brainchild of atomicdave and Sean Sullivan, and I thought it was a great idea!

Post here if you have an incomplete set - what drums you have, what drums you would like to find. Maybe as a community we can put some "families" together! Those who post here - please do us all a favor and update your post when you buy/sell/trade something. Otherwise we could end up getting messages long after our drums have found new homes.

Sorry .. A Tama 8 " SCM in Marigold sparkle. Thank u.

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
I have a Slingerland Niles era tom. Only two problems: It needs a rewrap, and has no badge (though you can purchase authentic niles era badges, with original grommets, from Chicago Drum.)
Size? Price? And 3 or 5 ply? Im looking for 5 ply 9 x 13

drumbum91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for 80’s TAMA superstar drums. 20 or 22 bass drum and 10 or 12 toms. Will be a wrap project. Prefer with hardware but will take bare shell too.

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
I have a Slingerland Niles era tom. Only two problems: It needs a rewrap, and has no badge (though you can purchase authentic niles era badges, with original grommets, from Chicago Drum.)
What size and plies?

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
Size and plies?

D

Drummer1990

HELP Desperately Needed

Pearl Music City Custom Reference Shell Add on drums
13x9 Tom Tom and 18x16 Floor Tom

Note - 13x9 tom does not need to have the optimount as I'm not interested in it I'm mounting on snare stand

Option Colors-
#452 White Pearl Oyster
Or
#427 Bright Champagne Sparkle

Msg me if you have with prices and if you'll trade
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Retired Guy

Reaction score
East of the Rockies, west of the Mississippi

ghostpotion

Reaction score
Hi, I'm searching for a 60s Ludwig 14x14 floor tom in Champagne Sparkle. Thanks for any help you can offer!

equipmentdork

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
In Search Of:
SONOR PHONIC 12" tom, Metallic Blue in a standard, non-power depth
YAMAHA TOUR CUSTOM 16" Floor Tom, Cobalt Blue
Thanks for looking.

Dan

DavedrumsTX

Reaction score

I have 1966 Ludwig Keystone Kit in Blue Sparkle. 12” 16” Toms, 14” Jazz Festival Snare, 20” BD.

Attachments

nk126

Reaction score
Looking for a 16" drum - complete, partial or just shell with decent or better edges. Ideally drilled for hardware. Ideally 16 x 13 or smaller. Ideally a Slingerland. Ideally wrapped in Silver Sparkle. But I'm not picky. Want to mess around making a small kick drum, already have hoops and heads. Thanks in advance.

RedeyeSPR

Reaction score
I have a 12, 16, and snare Ludwig Standard in (I think) gold strata, but I'm not sure. I'm looking for any 20, 22, or 24 bass drum in any of the strata wraps ideally, or when I fail there any color at all. Pics for reference...

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.JPG

Latest posts