The orphanage - drums to complete your set

drumaniac

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,

I saw that one but it would need a 16" to go with it or it would look funny beside the 24" bass drum.

Also that's quite the price tag.

Rick

jfitz

Reaction score
Wanted

Early 2000's Pearl Masters Studio (Birch) 6 Ply 16 x 16 floor tom in Wine Red, or could be called Vintage Red

Thanks

cplueard

Reaction score
Looking for a yamaha mij 10" oak custom Tom in the matte musashi black if anyone knows of one floating around anywhere.

wingnut

Reaction score
PassiveTone78 said:
Need 90's or 2000's TAMA Starclassic Maple shells MIJ. Prefer a kick but looking for multiple drums!!! Any color/lacquer! Thanks!

wingnut

Reaction score
Got a 13"12" starclassic tom in nice shape except small chip in lacquer. With or without rims mount. Plum color. Still looking?

ccoris

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 16" Gretsch Renown floor tom in cherry burst, if anyone has one in good condition, and at a reasonable price that would be awesome!

tommy stixx

Reaction score
Need a beater Ludwig 70's B/O round badge bass drum 24x14 preferably. Wrap or condition not important, as long as it is complete with all lugs and hoops.

Backstory - a friend of mine who is a Pearl player acquired a 18x16 floor and a 14x12 in sliver sparkle, both a bit beat up. He was gonna rewrap so he starting peeling it off the 14" tom, then lost interest because they're Ludwigs! (the horror!)

I would have kept them as is, but now will rewrap in one of the mods, maybe psych red.

Deane

Reaction score
I am looking for a Rogers 13" silver glass glitter tom shell in fair to good condition. It needs to be from one of the earlier versions of the wrap Roger's used, Cleveland or early Dayton, but not the more pewter-colored version in the later Dayton drums. I will buy or trade for it.

This could be the shell or the whole tom. I have a 13 in gold GG. The gold drum is in good condition, but the wrap has faded unevenly and has a few blemishes. I am willing to make up whatever difference.

hdrums

Reaction score
Looking for a 16" Slingerland floor tom shell (or complete drum) from the early 60's hopefully with the mahogany inner ply.
Finish not important unless someone has by miracle a blue ripple one?

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Spaun orphans. Looking for a 14x14 floor tom. An 18" floor tom would be great too. Black glass glitter would be awesome.

SlingyFan

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Slingerland light blue pearl 14x14 or will consider a marcher or maybe a 14 or 15 rack to convert to a floor as well.