The return of p00der!

Reaction score
I sold a couple things to one of Jonas' accounts - a Gretsch tom and kick I believe. I didn't realize who won the auction at the time, then I was sickened to see them both stripped and parted out on a different account. I'd rather make a few less bucks than contribute to this idiocy, so I will make sure to block all these accounts for the future.

komodobob

DFO Master
Reaction score
mariosdrums said:
I sold a couple things to one of Jonas' accounts - a Gretsch tom and kick I believe. I didn't realize who won the auction at the time, then I was sickened to see them both stripped and parted out on a different account. I'd rather make a few less bucks than contribute to this idiocy, so I will make sure to block all these accounts for the future.
I feel the same way Mario. Unfortunately, he has multiple accounts (5 or 6 maybe ?) and I'm not sure I know all of them.

red66charger

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Would it be inappropriate to remind us of some of his eBay account names? I need to block them. I know a few of the more commonly known aliases.

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
red66charger said:
Would it be inappropriate to remind us of some of his eBay account names? I need to block them. I know a few of the more commonly known aliases.
Start with these 4. There may be others....

leecountymusic, thedrumpartscounter, pOOder2, theolddrumshop

Jason Mack

Reaction score
The reason why his ebay feedback doesn't reflect everyones sentiment, is probably because the feedback system is a two way street. You got to be really pissed to leave bad feedback. Cause if you do, you know you stand a pretty good chance that the other person will do the same.

equipmentdork

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Jonas is a crook and should be dealt with like one, especially with identifying his many accounts, which is an indirect admission of guilt.

I am REALLY surprised that he has never pushed anyone past the breaking point.

It would be very unfortunate to hear of anything like that happening.

Dan

red66charger

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I hate that he and his partner in crime are in Florida. I've had more than one person ask me if I am affiliated with him. I understand why.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Troy, try this

1. Go to the Block bidders or buyers from your listings page.
  2. Enter the user IDs of the members you want to block.
  3. Click Submit.

I thought it could be done from ones my ebay page, but haven't found it yet.

Ben

fatchoppers

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Jason Mack said:
The reason why his ebay feedback doesn't reflect everyones sentiment, is probably because the feedback system is a two way street. You got to be really pissed to leave bad feedback. Cause if you do, you know you stand a pretty good chance that the other person will do the same.
you can't leave negative feedback as a seller only the buyer can leave negative feedback

Latest posts