Thinning the herd in SoCal (Sun Diego)

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I've got 2 great sets for sale locally on CL so if you are a DF member & local, please feel free to make an offer.
Sorry I'm not shipping. I'll continue to play them until they sell as they are fantastic sounding drum kits.
The price is the CL Flake price so again, make an offer!

Pics & links below.
Thanks all!
1963 Rogers

1965/66 Slingerland Shelbyville Stage band with extras

Attachments

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Throwing this out there too but if you are in SoCal and have any old Slingy Radio Kings (NO WMP) or any other unique kits I'm down for trading as well.
I might even trade these 2 kits for 1. Old WFL Club Dates, 50's WFL drums, 50's Leedy drums, duco kits, Really nice cocktail kits, etc. PM me.

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
BUMPS!!
SoCal DF members make an offer!
I'm also open to trades depending on what you have.
No reasonable offer refused so PM me!

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
To help with the sale, folks should know that Shelbyville Slingy's only existed in a small window of time and are a unique lay-up. And these are Stage Bands, which really is cooler than the norm. They appear to be in superb condition. To me, this adds up to greater appeal than with a standard Slingy set of the day.

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
To help with the sale, folks should know that Shelbyville Slingy's only existed in a small window of time and are a unique lay-up. And these are Stage Bands, which really is cooler than the norm. They appear to be in superb condition. To me, this adds up to greater appeal than with a standard Slingy set of the day.
Thank you sir!
I'm letting these go pretty cheap folks so make an offer if you are out west & interested.

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
BUMPS!
I'll be selling the extra tom & snare from the Slingy kit if anyone's in interested as well.