header.nohb.html

This Guy

CAMDRUMS

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like White Stripes maybe? I like it. It would be better if he’d button the shirt up.

lamartee

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know who he is, but a friend of mine (the mindblowingly talented Steve Hill) has been touring the world for the last 10-15 years doing pretty much the same thing...

This is some pretty incredible stuff! (A long way from some guy singing on stage to backing tracks)

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This is some pretty incredible stuff! (A long way from some guy singing on stage to backing tracks)
Steve is one of the most genius-level talented person I've had the chace to meet. He can (and used to) outplay pretty much any guitar player I know. The depth of his vocabulary and technical facility is just jaw-dropping.

So he got bored of doing the "guitarist does pyrotechnics" schtick and started challenging himself in terms of independence. And he eventually ended up doing the whole one-man band thing. And to me, he's even more impressive that way. Plus, he's one of the coolest dudes I know to shoot the "mess" with and geek out about gear for hours on end...

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
Zatt was coool!
1665019132361.png