header.nohb.html

This is amazing

Slippy

a.k.a "slow feet"
Reaction score
I stumbled across this young lady a few days ago. I was blown away after the first 20 seconds but once she got to the drums I was hooked

Last edited by a moderator:

Slippy

a.k.a "slow feet"
Reaction score
I watched a interview with her. she started playing the drums on guitar hero and figured if she could do it on a video game she might be able to ply real drums..... 7 years later shes a solid drummer, some of her videos when shes behind the kit I get flash backs of Karen Carpenter..

Drum Gear Review

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Really, really sharp and charming kid too. We did a quick interview for Drum! last year. Didn't strike me as having any kind of personal pretense or put-on. Sounded genuine in every answer. I'm rooting for her.

cornelius

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That was pretty cool - but someone give her a hair-tie...

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
Slippy said:
I stumbled across this young lady a few days ago. I was blown away after the first 20 seconds but once she got to the drums I was hooked
Well if nothing else, at least she is single-handedly keeping guitar center in business.

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Reaction score
Burps said:

I found this difficult to watch. She is clearly really in love with herself. No offense! :icon_e_wink:
Not a problem, but I don't think being in love with yourself is a character flaw. It might even be a strength unless taken too far. I get that it looks like narcissicism. Do we really know enough about her from the videos to make a judgement?

She obviously put a lot of work into being a well-rounded musician.. more than most people I know. That's the main thing I take away from her videos. The music wasn't written for me or my demographic, but that's not the point.

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
Burps said:

I found this difficult to watch. She is clearly really in love with herself. No offense! :icon_e_wink:
If so, it's a big club, I'm sure! Wow!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly talented, but I didn't like it. Singing sounded off key until I realized she was singing the other song. I guess it is talented to sing one song over another song with different notes. But she is cute - where were girls like this when I was that age - talented musician and good looks???? And I need to get a looping machine....very cool.

Tornado

DFO Star
Reaction score
JazzDrumGuy said:
- where were girls like this when I was that age - talented musician and good looks????
Must have been hanging out with the hot teachers who sleep with their students. Far away from me, that's for sure.