This is cool!

bellbrass

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that was featured in a thread here before. Great concept, but I bet that thing weighs a ton. Also - I wouldn't want to have to buy a hoop for that thing someday. I bet it ain't cheep.
You can't beat the quickness of changing a batter head, though.
I wonder if it tensions the snare side head the same as the top head. If it does, then I know a lot of drummers who won't like that aspect.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I really appreciate the innovative ideas and pushing the boundary for drum design we have seen in the past few years from several builders (this drum included). But I am SO not the target audience for these new designs! While I dont what to be "that guy", I mean come on... no reason to see our instruments stuck back in the past... but I am. I always feel like it's just reinventing something that did not need reinventing! I wound never want a drum I could not tune heads at different pitches on. It's just because, I am apparently "that guy"!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looks like the best-designed system - so far. It's really attractive. And not heavy. If the price is right, I can see this one succeeding. More power to them and many wishes for a bright sales future.

GeeDeeEmm

Edit: $1000. That bumps me out of even considering. But that's chump change to some guys.