This seems shady...

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Check out the discrepancy between the description and the lengthier description if you click on it. And the pictures.
Don't even have a Make Offer.

Seems a little too deliberate to me.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Seems Ok to me

It's a jewelry and Pawn store their 'details' section (stock in all their ads) can't capture Cymbal details. The Crack is Shown. The CRACK is Mentioned twice. They probably don't sell a ton of cymbals and their auction template comes up short But they included the CRACK in the description and in picture and even marked it in RED PEN

offer em $80 if you want it.
See their auction template:
doesn't correctly have a cymbal application

Last edited:

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Nah that seems about par for a pawn shop listing. They have clearly highlighted the crack and described it as up to an inch and a half long. The only thing “wrong” is they don’t think it’s a big deal.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
With their "knowledge" they may not "know" the seriousness of the "issue".
Their "knowledge" being that of a Pawn & Jewelry Store..

And over PM you could fanagle a deal If you believe she's the one' for you. Looks like a big bright rock Crash K. I think Zak Starkey uses three of them to back Pete Townsend in 20,000 seat arena's. Which I guess could have some multi-use in our St Patricks Day Restaurant gigs at the local pub. Previous owner may have thought he was in the Who. Or that crack could have began with an edge knick like so many cracks do..

Last edited:

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you guys are right. They do list it.
I just don't like how it specifically says there are No Cracks.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
It's a misuse of a stock standard template - their fault -is - to not notice- that it's in contradiction- to their item and how they presented the item- I do not think Intentional- It's an oversight on their part- You might want to bring it- to their attention

so everyone can get on with their ____have a nice day

Last edited:

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It's a misuse of a stock standard template - their fault -is - to not notice- that it's in contradiction- to their item and how they presented the item- I do not think Intentional- It's an oversight on their part- You might want to bring it- to their attention

so everyone can get on with their ____have a nice day
Thanks. You too!

felis

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you guys are right. They do list it.
Took a quick peek and I didn't see the 'No Cracks'.
But I did see this: "PRE-OWNED CYMBAL. SHOWS NORMAL WEAR HAS A SMALL CRACK ABOUT AN INCH TO AN INCH AND A HALF SELLING AS IS NO RETURNS"

At any rate - that's way too much for a cymbal cracked like that.

Latest posts