three warnings at the top of the home page

thin shell

DFO Master
Reaction score
I am getting the following errors at the top of the main page in both firefox and IE:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php on line 272

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php:272) in /home/dfo/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php:272) in /home/dfo/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

It doesn't appear once you enter a specific forum and everything else appears to be working correctly.

The error mentions skin_cache. If anyone has updated anything pertaining to the skins, that might be the first place to look.

kip

DFO Master
Reaction score
i see the same thing when i hit drum forum.org
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php on line 272
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php:272) in /home/dfo/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.phpon line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dfo/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_boards.php:272) in /home/dfo/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.phpon line 127

but when i go to NEW CONTENT and read from there, everything seems to be working

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
just saw this myself. we'll get it squared away.

mike

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, I have been working on it since the am, contacted software group, waiting to hear back. It wouldn't let me sign in, I right clicked and I got in, gots to love hi tech, Ben

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Problem is mostly cleared up, still working on it, thanks

Latest posts