Time for a new cymbal bag -

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Why would you spend $200 to $400 on a cymbal and skimp on the bag or case to hold it? When the truck was loaded by other folks I used the Zildjian Cymbal Safe. Nowadays, I use Tackle. No issues. Strong canvas, padded and real riveted leather.

6topher

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The 22" Gator backpack has served me well for a while. I overstuffed the front pocket too many times and the zipper is on the fritz but if you are mindful of that it should fit a small stick-bag and tablet.

I grabbed one of these in 20" a couple years ago right before a tour because it was what we happened to have in stock, thinking I would 'upgrade' after the tour. Still got it. Zero problems after multiple tours & fits my stick bag in the front pocket.

Jhouse86

Reaction score
I refused to pay the high price for a Mono bag for the longest time but after breaking a couple of bags by other brands, I picked up a Mono cymbal bag and now I swear by them. For my guitars and basses too.

The Mono cymbal bag will take a 22", has a spacious back pocket where the backpack strap are and definitely will hold your stick bag, tablet etc. I love it cus it's well designed, got lots of pockets and built to withstand abuse.
+1 for the Mono. I have a paiste and a ludwig bag as well ( very well built) but still not a nice a the mono.

pwc1141

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have a Gator hard case on wheels that I am selling but you guys are too far away. I use a beautiful hand crafted genuine leather bag these days with matching snare bag and stick bag ..........

25358526_10211093278595869_8136315361466043085_o.jpg

jbormann

Reaction score
I just got this one recently. For the money you can't beat it (I know this is a 24"). Very sturdy and the zippers are built like a tank. I was shocked at the quailty/ price ratio.