Time for new cymbals !!! K's worth it ??

Cauldronics

DFO Master
Reaction score
You can find them on Ebay for $619-$629 pretty routinely. But that doesn't include state tax. Cascio Interstate Music often sold these demo packs in the past few years....typically at the best price of anyone. And you can find very nice used sets on Ebay in the $550-$600. Though from a private seller you don't have any warranty. With a demo-pack from a music store you should get some sort of factory warranty. I'm convinced the lighter A Customs could handle most anything from 50's blues, rock, progressive, jazz, folk. Maybe not heavy metal though....lol.

I don't see any demo packs currently listed. But here's a link to the past week where several sold at $629 or less.....free shipping. New packs around $820/$850. The cheaper pack of the two is the one with the thin crashes.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=zildjian+a+custom+cymbal+pack&_sacat=0&_sop=15&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1
Pretty good deal. I might have to do this. Thanks!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
I believe the K or K light line has a cymbal pack with 17 and 19 crashes, 22 ride in 15 hats and they are $900 new. Call Dana Bentley's in Fresno. That's where I saw it........

Last edited: