Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I'd guess the old A hi-hats. Seems Mike has been playing modern cymbals?
Those are Zilco hats. The change is that I am using Yellow Jacket brushes instead of my go-to brushes, Ed Thigpen signature model. I switched to the Yellow Jacket model because they have very light gauge wires and the guitarist/vocalist wanted something very light.

CC Cirillo

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are Zilco hats. The change is that I am using Yellow Jacket brushes instead of my go-to brushes, Ed Thigpen signature model. I switched to the Yellow Jacket model because they have very light gauge wires and the guitarist/vocalist wanted something very light.
It's a considerate bandmate that plays brushes for his singer, and an even greater gentleman who will get even lighter brushes for his singer....

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
In normaller times one of my gigs is a little rock n' roll trio. The bassist from this combo was lent a nice, upscale Irish pub to use for jamming purposes. We went and jammed for a few hours yesterday & are probably going to do some form of video stream eventually. Here's the 'Mini Classic' Ludwigs (or should I say 'Downerbeat') with '64 SS. Hadn't hauled gear in a while, so I kept things nice & light!
IMG_3282.jpg

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In normaller times one of my gigs is a little rock n' roll trio. The bassist from this combo was lent a nice, upscale Irish pub to use for jamming purposes. We went and jammed for a few hours yesterday & are probably going to do some form of video stream eventually. Here's the 'Mini Classic' Ludwigs (or should I say 'Downerbeat') with '64 SS. Hadn't hauled gear in a while, so I kept things nice & light!
View attachment 475383
16" bass drum?

CC Cirillo

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 475383
Lord, since they can’t all hear me at once, please thank the Irish for their pubs.
Signed, Curtis