Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

cribbon

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No gigs (obviously), so other than the rare jam, it's home practicing for me.

This is the way it used to be when I (and the dog) could make noise at home:

2009_01_28-Boom004.JPG

Now that all the neighbors are home 24/7/365 (and the ones next door have a new baby), this is the current practice set up:

IMG_0132.JPG

Peace in the valley.

Johnny K

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I think I can finally participate in this thread. Here's my early 2000s PDP CX kit paired with just about every L80 cymbal in existence and SilentStroke heads. :p

Did you break into my house? This is coming from a Remo guy. Ditch the SS heads and get Drumtec Real Feel mesh heads. Don't worry about the cost, they're worth every penny.

Zildjian L80s.jpg

scole

Reaction score
Did you break into my house? This is coming from a Remo guy. Ditch the SS heads and get Drumtec Real Feel mesh heads. Don't worry about the cost, they're worth every penny.

View attachment 481665
hah. That’s funny. I now wish J had purchased the L80 China instead of the Gen16 China but oh well. I’ve definitely read plenty of good things about the Drum Tec heads. The cost doesn’t scare me so are there any other advantages to them other than feel? TBH, I don’t mind how my current SilentStrokes feel. I do notice that you’re not using the Drum Tec head for your bass drum.