Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not been posting many office pics for myself lately as it's been the same bands with the same kit configurations just at different venues, but yesterday was a little different. Played a festival with my Jam Blues band and was stuck on a really run down set of older DW's. As I have stated many times before, I dont ever like playing outside (and that's all I seem to do in the south in the summer!) and I HATE back line kits. This as no different.... BUT I did have something different to take a pic of at least!

My George Way aged brass Hollywood and Bosphorus rig... their dead, flabby hard to play kit!

20210905_181829.jpg

20210905_172808.jpg

JD3 copy.jpg

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My offices through the years:

1967 (E.W. Kent, Zildjian/Paiste/Zyn/no-name cymbals)

Thursday_Island_Crop.jpg

1972 (Expanded E.W. Kent w/Super-Sensitive snare, Zildjian/Paiste)

HS Cheyanne_73_Crop.jpg

1976 (Ludwig Vistalite w/Fibes snare, Zildjian cymbals)

HS_Revolver_Crop.jpg

1989 (Gretsch, Zildjian)

ColdSky_BeBop4.jpg

1998 (Ludwig w/Valley Drum Shop snare, Zildjian)

Gassers_San Pedro_Crop.jpg

2016 (Ludwig, Zildjian)

Gassers_091215_Crop.jpg

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Played the Taste of Madison on Saturday and used my refinished 80’s square badge Gretsch kit (in Porcaro blue)
Great crowd!

Ahhh, another P&D user I see! And I dig the Agop rig, I'm a big fan of the Xist line! Love the kit!

bob

DFO Master
Reaction score
Not been posting many office pics for myself lately as it's been the same bands with the same kit configurations just at different venues, but yesterday was a little different. Played a festival with my Jam Blues band and was stuck on a really run down set of older DW's. As I have stated many times before, I dont ever like playing outside (and that's all I seem to do in the south in the summer!) and I HATE back line kits. This as no different.... BUT I did have something different to take a pic of at least!

My George Way aged brass Hollywood and Bosphorus rig... their dead, flabby hard to play kit!

View attachment 516416

View attachment 516415

View attachment 516414
i like that old dw drum set .... 22-12-16 ?

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jhall

Reaction score
Ahhh, another P&D user I see! And I dig the Agop rig, I'm a big fan of the Xist line! Love the kit!
Thanks man! I’ve been with AGOP for several years. Just love them and the P&D throne is MADE for those type of environments. The G’s sound pretty great too!

Josh Vibert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Rehearsing for a wedding gig next week. 15 or so pop tunes, Stevie Wonder to Miley Cyrus with a little Stapleton thrown in. Band is all my cousins (all of them brothers) and 2 of them GA State music majors; all of them great players. What a fun time! Last time we all got to play together was probably a decade ago. The new Luddies with Kerope and Con fit in great and are a joy to play!
03BCBCC0-963D-4458-8B9B-603453D04C75.jpeg