Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
After a tour leg in bigger and fancier venues, tonight's gig has a throwback feel. This is our bass player's hometown comunity hall. The place where his hi-school dances used to be. We'll rock this show like any other one so that he can feel pride playing in front of his family and childhood friends.
20211023_183714.jpg

Last edited:

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No gigs this weekend, so made a monstrosity of a kit at home using every cymbal stand, clamp, attachment etc on my rack. This will be my “office” for the next couple days.
D6CC6326-DC86-4FEF-9747-C26C44E60F9E.jpeg

Btw, there are cymbals from Istanbul Agop, CB700, Paiste, Zildjian, Sabian, Meinl, Bosphorus, Wuhan, and LP up all at once.

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not get a front "official" office pic this weekend but I took a casual on Friday evening so I could give a proper test drive to a set of new Istanbul Mehmet's I picked up from our own @Murat last week. I will give my thoughts on the new models in the proper cymbal thread, but wanted to take the opportunity here to give him and The Drummers Hangout a huge shout out for the great service!

20211022_175904 copy.jpg

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I did not get a front "official" office pic this weekend but I took a casual on Friday evening so I could give a proper test drive to a set of new Istanbul Mehmet's I picked up from our own @Murat last week. I will give my thoughts on the new models in the proper cymbal thread, but wanted to take the opportunity here to give him and The Drummers Hangout a huge shout out for the great service!

View attachment 524479
Beauty ! Enjoy Sir !

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What the hail, DSAD.

Could you do me a favor and play a skanky bar once in a while?

We've worked our butt off to get out of skanky bars. I've done plenty of those, believe me... ;-)

We still have some filler gigs in-between the nice ones every once in a while.
Go back a few posts, you'll see our setup in a comunity bingo hall.

I keep posting the nicer ones to give hope to my fellow amateur-ish drummists, the basement sticks slingers and weekend warriors, wich I basicaly am a glorified version of.... When you find the right recipe, with the right people and the right timing, you could be surprised at where life can take you.