Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
7 more dates to go before the holliday break. Not complaining as we are among the fortunate few on tour in our market right now. But the marathon-like touring since august, interspersed with tv apparitions and other special promo events, have been somewhat exhausting. This is today's venue.

20211126_155941.jpg

Piggpenn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Always wondered what it’s actually like behind a whole shield like that, P-pen. Loud, I’d imagine. Overly loud?

Good question. Not at all. The mix is perfect and I can have a lot or a little of anything. Last nights mix was probably the best I've experienced at that venue. Even our singer noticed he could hear himself better than the other times.

I guess since I'm not a hard hitter I don't decibel myself to deaf. hehe

IMHO what makes it doable is the open area above and the sound treatment behind me. Everything is completely dead and ideal, really, now that I think about it. My ears weren't even ringing after the show.

Very good question.

Piggpenn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
7 more dates to go before the holliday break. Not complaining as we are among the fortunate few on tour in our market right now. But the marathon-like touring since august, interspersed with tv apparitions and other special promo events, have been somewhat exhausting. This is today's venue.

View attachment 530194
That is a great shot.

tischrealdrum

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this earlier! Here's Craig's recording:

Wow - curious on the BB clone. Wondering how closely was Lauritsen able to reproduce the original vibe and if there are recordings of this cymbal that I could check out? Maybe I should order one with Lauritsen also...