header.nohb.html

Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

John DeChristopher

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night… We did an entire evening (two long sets) of the music of the British Invasion.

I was going to bring one of my English kits, but went with my 1962 Gretsch Name Band in black diamond pearl instead. Glad I did!

D5D95B33-C6F5-4708-B88C-67A97117EE7C.jpeg

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
Love, LOve, LOVE the kit, but what's the orange extension cord doing in that pic? An orange muc cable Mayne, then that's just wrong.... that's got to go! LOL!
Back when I only had one drum set it was orange sparkle so I had to get matching mic cables. I know black goes with everything but at the end of the night I always know which ones are mine. They go well with the Orange Swirl Club Customs if I do say so myself

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back when I only had one drum set it was orange sparkle so I had to get matching mic cables. I know black goes with everything but at the end of the night I always know which ones are mine. They go well with the Orange Swirl Club Customs if I do say so myself
LOL! Steal some black ones! BUT, yours is safe! And I do love your kit and you always have the coolest reseo base heads.

Nubs

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Last night… We did an entire evening (two long sets) of the music of the British Invasion.

I was going to bring one of my English kits, but went with my 1962 Gretsch Name Band in black diamond pearl instead. Glad I did!

View attachment 585512
Looking good lefty! I find lefty drum setups aren't nearly as weird looking as lefty guitars/basses. I played guitar for about 8 years and could never get used to pics of lefty guitar players.

rsmittee

Reaction score
Played on the sidewalk in front of the big record store in town this afternoon. Perfect Fall day to take my INDe bronze snare for her maiden voyage. Love that thing. Also, being outside I figured I could go big without getting into trouble, so I broke out the 24, 13, and also on her maiden voyage, my new 18 x 16 FT. Wish I'd taken some better pics. The sun was so bright I couldn't even see what was I was capturing.

waxtrax.jpg

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Past weekends performances with Japanese artist Natsuki Tamura (electronics, Shakuhachi and various flutes)

View attachment 587151

View attachment 587152

View attachment 587153

View attachment 587155

View attachment 587154

View attachment 587156
Wow! That is great!!! I'm curious as to what kind of grooves you played to accompany this style.

Oh and there's something I've been meaning to ask you: I've veen listenning A LOT to one of your compatriot, Junius Meyvant. Particularly the album Floating Harmonies. You wouldn't happen to know the person who drummed on that record by any chance? Google doesn't give me much on the subject.

HalldorL

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wow! That is great!!! I'm curious as to what kind of grooves you played to accompany this style.

Oh and there's something I've been meaning to ask you: I've veen listenning A LOT to one of your compatriot, Junius Meyvant. Particularly the album Floating Harmonies. You wouldn't happen to know the person who drummed on that record by any chance? Google doesn't give me much on the subject.
The drummer is Kristófer Rodriguez Svönuson. Yes, I know him. Sold him a snare a while back. Here’s his fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/kristoferrodriguez