Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
Here's a pic of me at my electronic office. By the way, no one knows what is in the silver-wrapped box with the tape on it.....it couldn't be moved....
Marksmen Canoe Club 2012-0825 (6).JPG

And here's a pic of my acoustic office from a more recent gig...
IMG_1565.jpg

rculberson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
tnsquint said:
Not exactly what you had in mind, but here is a photo of the snare and cymbal options at a recent festival for which my company provide backline. Another picture of the kit that was used (but from a different festival)
Man, tnsquint, I would so love to work with you! I frequently play festival and other backline gigs out in CA and not only is there never any selection, but most of the time the gear is sub-par and not maintained well. Your company seems like it would be a dream to work with.

FWIW, I'd go with the BB everytime for the snare option! :)

Cheers,
Ryan

R

RickP

Pic from the sound check before my last gig with The Vinyl Frontier Band.

Attachments

tnsquint

Backline Rental Guru
Reaction score
rculberson said:
Not exactly what you had in mind, but here is a photo of the snare and cymbal options at a recent festival for which my company provide backline. Another picture of the kit that was used (but from a different festival)
Man, tnsquint, I would so love to work with you! I frequently play festival and other backline gigs out in CA and not only is there never any selection, but most of the time the gear is sub-par and not maintained well. Your company seems like it would be a dream to work with.

FWIW, I'd go with the BB everytime for the snare option! :)

Cheers,
Ryan
Thanks man! We try to raise the bar for these kinds of events. I am in the process of designing a case that will store a dozen or so snares vertically and incorporate the cymbal display to make set-up and strike extremely quick. That will be cool.

FWIW the BB is chosen about 90% of the time. On this particular event one drummer used the Blaemire (and loved it) and another used my 6.5 Worldmax snare w/ stick choppers and tube lugs. It was in use when this photo was taken. I am pretty sure he thought it was another BB. Otherwise it was all BB.

R

RickP

DanRH said:
I never get tired of seeing you all working at your office.

I'll start. Me on my recently acquired Club Customs with my band drD.
The finish suits you Senior.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing new in my office since this picture, but I really like this picture, the lights were just right :). On the Left side I swap betweent he 20" Crash ride shown and a 18" Preadged dry light ride. Oh and don't use the tempo ref much anymore now that I have liveBPM.

edit: running Evans clear G1's on the toms and Coated G1 on snare now so guess one more change.

Attachments

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
tnsquint said:
Hey man, it's still drums and still your office! Nice!

Latest posts